HOW TO APPLY BOTTOM FALSE EYELASHES
some of you must be wondering what is the function of lower eyelashes? Most of us are focused on perfecting our upper eyelashes and forget about the impact of lower eyelashes can have. Lower eyelashes will give your eyes an instant glamorous impression, the effect of wider and lively eyes, even if they appear without eye makeup.
How to wear lower eyelashes properly?
- Measure false eyelashes with lower eyelashes and adjust to eye shape.
- To make it look more natural, cut the false eyelashes into several parts using scissors
- Apply Eyelash Glue on the strip of eyelashes.
- Wait for the glue to dry for a while (15 – 30 seconds), so that the eyelashes don’t fall off easily when applied
- Gently put or apply one by one the lower false eyelashes that have been cut into several parts using fingertips or tweezers on top of your bottom lashes and as close to the waterline as possible, also starting from the inside to the outside of the eye.
- Adjust the lash strip within the first 10 to 30 seconds of application if needed.
- Allow your lashes to set and dry for 5 minutes. If there is an obvious gap between your lashes and the falsies, you can apply a thin line of dark brown or black liner.